The PSYCH-K® Facilitator provides the skills and techniques necessary to facilitate PSYCH-K sessions with others. PSYCH-K® Facilitator know all aspects of facilitating, including how to prepare before a session and how to deal with any problems that might arise during a session. PSYCH-K® Facilitator use muscle response testing (MRT) effectively in order to facilitate changes in partners that are deep and lasting. PSYCH-K® Facilitator know how best to communicate with the subconscious mind so that they can get direct answers from it regarding what is needed in order to make changes happen more easily.
A PSYCH-K® Facilitator is an individual who has been trained by PSYCH-K® practitioners to lead the PSYCH-K® process for partners (clients).
The benefits of having a PSYCH-K® Facilitator include:
- Reduced stress and improved health from the removal of subconscious blocks.
- A greater sense of well being and self esteem as old beliefs are replaced with new empowering ones.
PSYCH-K® Facilitator has extensive Knowledge How Subconscious Mind Works
- The subconscious mind is the seat of the emotions, where most of our beliefs are formed and where they are stored.
- The subconscious mind does not need to be educated or trained—it only needs to be reprogrammed with new instructions from the conscious mind (the seat of reasoning).
- Reprogramming can be accomplished by using psych-k tools that tap into universal laws such as quantum physics, electromagnetism, etc., which allow us access to a higher level of intelligence within us all: our superconscious minds
PSYCH-K® Facilitator know
- How to use the PSYCH-K® process to facilitate change in others.
- How to use the PSYCH-K® process to facilitate change in themselves .
How and why people can change so easily and quickly with PSYCH-K®
PSYCH-K® works with the subconscious mind, which is the part of our mind that controls our beliefs, emotions and behaviours. The subconscious mind doesn’t think or reason in the way we do consciously; instead, it stores information through images and feelings rather than words. This means that if you want to change your life for the better – whether it’s getting rid of an unwanted behaviour or creating something new – then you need to work with this part of yourself.
The best way for me to explain how PSYCH-K® works is by saying that it ‘unconsciously reprograms’ what you already know about yourself but may not be aware of yet!
The Revolutionary Subconscious Reprogramming Process of PSYCH-K® and how this is used at each step of a session.
The subconscious mind is always listening
The subconscious mind is always working
The subconscious mind makes decisions, and communicates with us on a regular basis. We are all aware of the fact that we make decisions every day, most of which we have no control over. For example, if you didn’t allow yourself to be affected by your environment or current situation in any way, how would you react when someone came up to you and said “Hey!”? Your immediate reaction would be an automatic response based on past experiences; this type of behavior is known as “conditioning.” The concept of conditioning has been used successfully by psychologists for many years as a way to help people change their negative behaviors into more productive ones by implanting positive thoughts into their minds through repetition. By using this method alone however (without any additional interventions), it can often take weeks or months before any noticeable results are seen.”
Enhanced ways to communicate with the subconscious mind and get “directions” for change.
These exercises will help you communicate with your subconscious mind, get answers and directions for change, and gain access to your intuition.
New “Language” for reaching the subconscious mind that supports change, using intuition, and getting direct answers from the subconscious mind
PSYCH-K® Facilitator learn a new “language” for reaching the subconscious mind that supports change, using intuition, and getting direct answers from the subconscious mind.
PSYCH-K® Facilitator know how to use intuition to communicate with your own subconscious mind and connect with others’ subconscious minds. You can use this intuitive communication skill to get guidance, support change, and get direct answers from the subconscious mind.
Techniques for communicating with the subconscious mind that are more effective than affirmations.
- The subconscious mind understands symbols, images and feelings better than words.
- Affirmations are too abstract to be effective. You may think you’re telling your subconscious mind to “be more confident” or “succeed at work,” but the subconscious does not understand these words as instructions. It only understands symbols, images and feelings – so if you want to make changes in your life with Psych-K®, you need to use those things instead of (or along with) affirmations.*
How to identify and overcome conscious resistance, which can sabotage even the best of efforts.
A good first step in overcoming conscious resistance is to simply identify it. Conscious resistance is a common problem and can even sabotage the best of efforts, but it’s not limited to the subconscious mind. You may be consciously aware of your desire for change, but there’s something holding you back from making that change happen—a common example being an unwillingness to let go of something negative in your life.
This can manifest as avoidance or procrastination; you know what needs to be done, yet somehow refuse to take action on it. Your conscious mind doesn’t want this change because there’s a chance that if things get better then maybe you won’t need whatever unhealthy coping mechanism(s) currently keep your life functioning (e.g., excessive drinking). But if your unconscious wants something different than what your conscious mind does (like quitting drinking), then one side will win out over another—and when this happens it often leaves us feeling frustrated with ourselves because we don’t understand why we’re holding onto something unhealthy while everyone else seems fine with letting go of theirs!
These are the knowledge that PSYCH-K® Facilitator learns through out their training to work effectively with their partners , I hope i could give you good insignt as to what we do .